Hello, friends!
By now I am sure you're aware that I will be leaving for Spain on August 28, for my semester in Sevilla!
I just wanted to make this blog so that I could keep in touch with everyone and let you all know how things are going! I'll fill you in with what's happening with me, and hopefully, if I can find a way, I'll be able to post a few pictures for you all to see.
Emails will be very welcome when I am abroad! You can send them to: rachael.english@geneva.edu
I will also give you an actual address where you can send me real mail! Because let's face it.. that's always better anyway!
I guess this is all for now! There's not much to say.... yet! I am still in the process of getting everything I need together and trying to prepare myself! I am getting very excited and nervous, and I can't believe that I will be leaving so soon!
Thanks for reading!
Rachael
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment