Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's August!

Oh my goodness!
It is August already!
So hard to believe!

The good thing is, it feels like things are finally starting to move in that direction. Loans are taken care of. Credit transfers are taken care of. Summer classes are done. I am in the process of getting things together, making lists, and most importantly making progress. But it still feels so unreal!

I am pretty sure that this will never feel real. In a good way.

For someone who has always been a little resistant to change, this move is quite a gutsy decision. But I am so excited! I know that I will miss so much about home, about Geneva, and about America general. But I am not focusing on that! I am just thinking about all of the new experiences I'll encounter and the memories that will be made! I am so excited for the things that I'll learn for the opportunity to do something different.


I am pretty much some crazy mixture of nerves and excitement right now.

No comments: