I am in Spain!!!
I just wanted to post an entry to let you all know that I am here, safe and sound!
I am absolutely loving it here! Everything is so beautiful! I am loving this city.. and I´m starting to get familiar with the streets.. and I love that too. We went on a walking tour the other day, and visited about 3 or 4 places that I have already been once before. That was cool. I never would have thought 4 years ago that the places I was visiting would be places that I now consider my ¨neighborhood¨.
I spent the day at the beach today.. which is a new concept. Something that I could never do back home! It totally blew my mind. In a good way!
Well, I just wanted to make this quick! I´ll write more later!
I have a bunch of pictures to post too!
Hope everything is well with all of you!
Rachael
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment